Facts about the Ahmadiyya Movement:
Allegations against the Ahmadiyya Movement and Hazrat Mirza Ghulam Ahmad Answered
SECOND Edition [PDF]
FIRST Edition [PDF]
Table of Contents:
- Objection # 01: Was Jihad Abrogated by the Founder [Hazrat Mirza Ghulam Ahmad of Qadian]?
- Objection # 02: The Founder Wrote to the British Government that the Ahmadiyya Movement was a Sapling of their own Planting
- Objection # 03: The Founder did not Believe in Miraj (Ascension)
- Objection # 04: The Founder Consumed Tonic Wine
- Objection # 05: Breach of Promise: The Founder Printed 5 Volumes of the book Barahin-e-Ahmadiyya even though he Promised to Print 50 Volumes
- Objection # 06: The Founder Claimed to be a Son of God
- Objection # 07: 'Thou Art from Me'
- Objection # 08: Some Revelations of the Founder Remained Unexplained
- Objection # 09: The Founder says that he, sometimes Forgets his Revelations
- Objection # 10: 'My Lord is made of Ivory'
- Objection # 11: The Quran of the Ahmadis is the Writings of Mirza Ghulam Ahmad
- Objection # 12: The Founder says: 'Somebody Kissed my Foot in a Dream. I said I am the Black Stone (Hajar-e-Aswad)'
- Objection # 13: 'Thy Throne has been placed above all others'. The Founder Claimed Superiority over the Holy Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)
- Objection # 14: God made a Pledge of Fealty at the Hand of Mirza
- Objection # 15: 'Thou art from my Water'
- Objection # 16: Story of Muhammadi Begum by Mirza Masum Beg